Defining a bounding box
Bounding boxes can only be rectangular. There are 2 ways of defining a bounding box:
- Setting the x,y positions as well as width and height of a bounding box manually
- Using another image element as bounding box. For this you only need to set the title of an image element as bounding box value for another element.
You can set different bounding box modi:
- Inside: The element needs to be inside the bounding box. If the element is out of the bounding box, a info tooltip appears.
- Clipping: The element will be clipped into the bounding box.
- Limit Modification: The element can only be modified inside the bounding box.
- None: Only the bounding box is only showing.
Where can I set a Bounding Box?
- In the main Settings → Element Properties. Here you can set a bounding box for the custom added images and texts in all Product Designers.
- In the Individual Product Settings. Here you can set a bounding box for the custom added images and texts in a single Product Designer.
- In Fancy Product Designer
→Product Builder. Here you can set a bounding box for initial elements in your Fancy Products.
Fancy Product Designer
→Fancy Designs. Here you can define a bounding box for your designs your customers can choose from.