The dynamic designs module displays specific designs as an own module within the product configurator.
Create a design module
- First of all you need to create a design module, just click on Fancy Product Designer/Designs/Dynamic Designs Modules and Add Module.
- Enter a dynamic designs module title.
- Choose design categories that you want to use within this designs module.
- Optional: You can set a navigation icon for the module, which will be displayed in the main bar navigation. Only SVG can be used as as navigation icon.
Inserting module(s) to the UI Layout
- Go to Fancy Product Designer/UI Composer/Modules (In the UI layout you are using) and drag the module into "Your selected modules" and save