"Print-Ready Export" is not working

Posted almost 2 years ago by Confianza Co., Ltd.

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Answered
C
Confianza Co., Ltd.

Hi.

I'm beginner, but thank you.

"Print-Ready Export" is not working for a few days.

The warning "Remote file could not be created. Please try again!" is displayed.

Or, the export never ends. I can't export any PDF, PNG and JPG.

It seems that the Plugin and Server are not working.

What should I do? 

"Basic Export" and "Single Element" are working.

Please check.

1 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted almost 2 years ago Admin Best Answer

Please update to Pro export 1.3.0. We just changed the server for the print export.

0 Votes

30 Comments

Sorted by
D

Dmitry Gangan posted 12 months ago

"Print-Ready Export" is not working! Again! I tried all the options today, but it stopped working. It still won't start downloading files. I've cleaned folders, installed new Wordpress... nothing works!

0 Votes

T

Tas Zsolt posted over 1 year ago

Hello,

I have FPD 4.7.9 and Export Pro 1.3.1 and still getting 500 Internal Server error when trying to download a PDF after I modified the uploaded images slightly inside the order.

0 Votes

d

daniel posted over 1 year ago

It is absurd that they do not respond from support and solve this, it is disappointing me and all this. It is not normal that we have to help each other. I had this same problem. I have all the plugins, wordpress, theme updated with the last versions. One day the plugin stopped exporting the files. How did I fix it? after trying many things it occurred to me to empty the folders where the PRO EXPORT plugin stores the files on my server. then it worked again

4 Votes

A

Alex Alistar posted over 1 year ago

Hi Guys,

How did you solve the issue? I am still facing it, no support from the development team :) 
I've tried removing the limits, different other options, nothing worked.

Thank you!

0 Votes

A

Alex Alistar posted over 1 year ago

Hi Guys,
Same issue here: "internal server error" when trying to download a print-ready file. 

Reinstalling wordpress is not a solution.

It looks like for a certain product, if the customer is using the standard colour, it works fine. If the customer changes the colour, the export could not be done anymore. 
No answer from the developer since months. 

This is not ok.

0 Votes

T

Turquess posted over 1 year ago

Try a clean installation of wordpress and newest version of FPD plugin and Export Pro. In my case some errors was caused by another installed plugin... Some errors I have when I have the newest version of FPD but no of Export Pro. Maybe there can be problem....

0 Votes

N

Nils posted over 1 year ago

the plugin only has errors. Usually no download is possible (server error). Or no text is displayed again. The Pro Export plugin is just bad, I wish I could give it back

0 Votes

c

covololo posted over 1 year ago

In our case, letters are simply left out.

As a PDF, everything is normal. When I put it into COrel Draw, letters are always missing.

0 Votes

V

V.I. posted over 1 year ago

It does not work for all orders.

it doesn't work for some products. Until a few days ago it was ok. it hasn't been working well for a few days. he is extremely frustrated

0 Votes

L

Lukes posted over 1 year ago

Hi, It's working ;-) There are some small bugs, but its working. I'm using it every day. There were problem becase there were update of Export Pro and it stop working until you update to newest version FPD plugin too.

0 Votes

A

Angie Hill posted over 1 year ago

Can anyone confirm that Pro Export is working?  I need to buy the plug in but don't want to if it isn't being supported.  Thanks

0 Votes

W

Wieland posted almost 2 years ago

Hi, same problem now here. 

I'm using the latest version 1.3.1 for Export Pro and 4.7.7 for FPD. 

In the backend i'm receiving error 500 in the admin-ajax.php script (after loading 2min Creating file..). Is the remote server down?

Is it possible to process the export on my own server? My client can't handle any orders right now..

1 Votes

m

marcrix posted almost 2 years ago

I have also an internal server error and cannot Export anything for download from Backend. Did someone found a solution for that issue?

0 Votes

s

scott posted almost 2 years ago

I just purchased and installed the Pro Export addon for a client and am receiving the same issue with the Print Ready file.

0 Votes

M

MichiK85 posted almost 2 years ago

Please fix, keeps loading and nothing happens. 

0 Votes

C

Confianza Co., Ltd. posted almost 2 years ago

Thank you for updating the plugin.
But unfortunately there is no change.
I'm still getting errors.
Please improve it, please.

0 Votes

M

Same again! Error

0 Votes

D

Damian Hachula posted almost 2 years ago

I get "internal server error" all the time. Do something with this!

0 Votes

H

Håkan Lindfors posted almost 2 years ago

Seems to be working again today.....but without me updating anything.

0 Votes

H

Håkan Lindfors posted almost 2 years ago

How do I update the plugin?? Haven´t bought it on Envato market to begin with.

I have FPD 4.7.4 and FPD PRO Export 1.2.7 with an active Professional subscription.

But now i can´t export any orders!?

Need this fixed asap

0 Votes

J

Johan Jouret posted almost 2 years ago

I am having the same issue.
When the order has been saved, I get the message "Remote file could not be created. Please try again!" in the woocommerce backend.

This error is removing the VAT and the shipping details from the order.

Is there an official solution to this yet, that actually works?

0 Votes

M

Some issue here. 

0 Votes

D

Damian Hachula posted almost 2 years ago

I've updated FPD to 4.7.6 (via Envato Market) and Pro Export to 1.3, but it's still not working. After 120 seconds I get message "Process cancelled".  What should I do?

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted almost 2 years ago Admin

0 Votes

T

Turquess posted almost 2 years ago

I have the same problem, but where I can download this new version?

0 Votes