How to Access and Modify the 3D Preview Camera and Scene in FPD3DPreview

Hi guys,

I'm working with the 3D preview functionality in Fancy Product Designer, specifically with the FPD3DPreview class, and I have a question about accessing and modifying the 3D scene and camera.

In the 3D preview, I need to change the camera position dynamically after the preview is initialized. I noticed that the camera is created within the initConfigurator method of the FPD3DPreview class, but I can't seem to directly access or manipulate it after initialization. Additionally, the scene and renderer also seem to be internal properties that I can't easily modify.

I've tried exploring the FPD3DPreview instance in the console, but it doesn't appear to expose the camera, scene, or renderer in a way that I can manipulate from outside.

Here are my main questions:

1. How can I access the camera object within the FPD3DPreview instance after it has been initialized?

2. Is there a recommended way to modify the camera's position, update the scene, or access the renderer to make changes dynamically?

3. Are there any examples or documentation available that explain how to work with the 3D preview's camera and scene?

Thanks for your help!

Login or Signup to post a comment