Set color list for replaced attribute by MSPC

Hello,

I'm using FPD and MSPC on my OEM clothing website, but I'm having an issue. When I replace a part of a product using MSPC, the color list I set in the product builder disappear. I know I can set colors in the product attributes, but I can't assign different colors to specific products / fabric.

Here's the situation: I have 10 different fabrics for T-shirts, and each fabric has its own unique set of colors. For each fabric, I create a new WooCommerce product and FPD product. I also let customers customize the T-shirt by changing parts like the collar, sleeves, or hem via MSPC. However, the color options disappear when they make any changes.

I've thought of two possible solutions, but they don't seem ideal. One option is to create a unique set of attributes for each fabric, but that would mean managing thousands of attributes if I have over 100 fabrics. The other option is to create fabric-specific attributes and use an eyedropper tool to select colors, but Safari and Edge don't seem to support that feature.

Here's the product URL: https://www.heliosgroup.com.hk/product/26s-t-shirt-2024/. Does anyone have a better solution for this issue?

• As you said, each fabric has its own unique set of colors, then you have to create a separate product in product builder for each fabric. At the moment, its the only best possible solution.
Login or Signup to post a comment