Object selection border enhancement

Posted 30 days ago by Sidney L Muniz

Post a topic
Answered
S
Sidney L Muniz

Hello,
 I offer a unique product that has a uniques shape.  (see attached)
In the Product Mock-up View, is there a way to create borders/guidelines to help customers know that I want them to fill the entire space wit there photo etc? If customers only put the photos in the visble are, that will cause me issues when printing.
Methods I have tried with no success:
  • created bounding box, but it puts the images on top and the customer can't see the shape restrictions
  • Enabled "Show Printing Box", but it puts the images on top and the customer can't see the shape restrictions 
*** Is there a way to thicken or darken the selection box? See attached.

0 Votes

V

V.I. posted 29 days ago Best Answer

If I understood correctly, this should help you: Setting - Advanced - Miscellaneous and change the value from Bounding Box Stroke Width as in the first image.

And if you want to change the color, you can do it from the ui composer as in the second image

please let me know if this is what you are looking for.

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
S

Sidney L Muniz posted 23 days ago

That worked!!! Thank you. By the way is FPD Compatible with Dokan Pro Multi Vendor?? Sidney:)

0 Votes

V

V.I. posted 29 days ago Answer

If I understood correctly, this should help you: Setting - Advanced - Miscellaneous and change the value from Bounding Box Stroke Width as in the first image.

And if you want to change the color, you can do it from the ui composer as in the second image

please let me know if this is what you are looking for.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment