"Image Uploads / Save On Server = No" But Images Are Still Saved On My Server

Posted 6 months ago by Julian Fan

Post a topic
Answered
J
Julian Fan

Could you please provide a more detailed explanation of the 'Image Uploads / Save On Server' setting?

I configured it to 'No' with the expectation of reducing the wait time for customers when they upload images and saving server storage space. However, I've noticed that the loading time when adding a custom image is still slow, and the images are still being stored on the server in 'wp-content/uploads/fancy_products_uploads/'.

What are the differences between the 'Yes' and 'No' options for this setting?

0 Votes

FPD Helper

FPD Helper posted 6 months ago Best Answer

When you select NO, the Fancy Product Designer still might keep the pictures on your server for a short time so that the people can work on their pictures and see what they will look like on the products they are designing. These images are usually not meant to be stored permanently and may be cleared out periodically.

0 Votes

1 Comments

FPD Helper

FPD Helper posted 6 months ago Answer

When you select NO, the Fancy Product Designer still might keep the pictures on your server for a short time so that the people can work on their pictures and see what they will look like on the products they are designing. These images are usually not meant to be stored permanently and may be cleared out periodically.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment