Ou est passé la barre de texte ? "Where did the text bar go?"

Posted 8 months ago by thea lee

Post a topic
Un Answered
t
thea lee

Bonjour, je viens de mettre à jour le logiciel , mais avec le nouveau profil de Fancy, j'ai un souci. 

Je voudrais que lorsque le client clique sur le texte, une barre s'affiche en bas à l'horizontal comme avant ( voir la photo) j'ai cherché partout mais je ne trouve pas . Je voudrais aussi réduite la taille des texte des options " ajout de texte, photos etc" .

"Hello, I just updated the software, but with the new Fancy profile, I'm facing an issue.

I would like that when the customer clicks on the text, a bar appears at the bottom horizontally as before (see the photo). I've looked everywhere, but I can't find it. I would also like to reduce the size of the text for options like 'add text, photos, etc.'"

Attachments (1)

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
t

thea lee posted 7 months ago

I hope this message finds you well. I have a question regarding the recent changes in the toolbar layout. Specifically, I am curious about how to use the sidebar layout you mentioned, as I am not familiar with its functionalities.

Could you please provide instructions or guidance on how to effectively utilize the sidebar layout? Any information or resources you can share would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

0 Votes

t

thea lee posted 7 months ago

Bonjour alors ?! Je dois avoir une réponse !

0 Votes

t

thea lee posted 8 months ago

Également, comment faire pour avoir une exportation avec les bonnes écritures ? Je télécharge la maquette de la cliente en pdf exprt basic, mais il n'y a pas le font des écritures... Est-ce normal ? 

Also, how can I get an export with the correct fonts? I download the client's template in PDF export basic, but there are no font styles... Is this normal?

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment