Looking for a developer

Posted almost 3 years ago by Leon Katz

Post a topic
Answered
L
Leon Katz

Hi! I'm looking for a Fancy Product Designer expert. Please send me message, I would like to hire you!

Thanks,

Leon

0 Votes

N

Nicholas.Y posted over 2 years ago Best Answer

Hi Leon, I'm not a designer but I am interested to think deeply for functional extending base on current practicability products. No category specified. When I face to one product I will think what I can do for ppl? What's more, I am imagining new functional whether are able to solve problem for ppl.

I'm Chinese man, worked in one of cross-border trading/C2C private company and I responsible for New Product Development, include product design, structure and situational application. We can talk happily and creative together.

Thx!!!

Nic

0 Votes

7 Comments

Sorted by
R

Ricardo de la Fuente posted over 2 years ago

Let me know how can I help.

Ric

0 Votes

R

ricfontana@gmail.com. send me a message... my whatsapp is 52 55 63 18 09 60

Ric.

0 Votes

L

Leon Katz posted over 2 years ago

Hi Ric,

Can I ask it here or can you send me an email: leon@katz.nl.

Thanks

Leon

0 Votes

R

Hi León.  How can I help you.

Ric

0 Votes

L

Leon Katz posted over 2 years ago

Hello. Please share you mail, I can send you an email. I'm still looking for help.

Thanks

Leon

0 Votes

R

Hi Leon.  I need to figure something out.   I have a product "notebook".   I can choose the layout and the "spiral" color.   When I turn the product to the back side.  I need the layout and the spiral color to be the same as in front.   How can I link the atributtes so they switch on both the front and the back when chosen.

Thanks.  Please send me an email. I would like to hire you, I really need help :)

ricfontana@gmail.com

Ric 

0 Votes

N

Nicholas.Y posted over 2 years ago Answer

Hi Leon, I'm not a designer but I am interested to think deeply for functional extending base on current practicability products. No category specified. When I face to one product I will think what I can do for ppl? What's more, I am imagining new functional whether are able to solve problem for ppl.

I'm Chinese man, worked in one of cross-border trading/C2C private company and I responsible for New Product Development, include product design, structure and situational application. We can talk happily and creative together.

Thx!!!

Nic

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment