Some questions

Posted over 3 years ago by Mikael Svensson

Post a topic
Answered
M
Mikael Svensson

Hi there.

I have started to use this and it looks very good. But I have some questions. We sell acoustic paintings and my problem is that we have round ones.

Can I make some change so that when a customer uploads a picture it gets round in the fpd?

When they upload a picture the text shall go away how do I solve that? Please see the attached picture.

Regards

Mikael

Attachments (1)

0 Votes

R

Rhiannon Doyle posted over 3 years ago Admin Best Answer

HI Mikael

You can create a layer in the product builder that has a round transparent section and is set to "always on top", then when the customer uploads an image it will sit behind this layer and look round.

Set on top may also solve your issue with the text being hidden by the customer image upload, but if it's not then just open a support ticket and we can help with your settings.

0 Votes

1 Comments

R

Rhiannon Doyle posted over 3 years ago Admin Answer

HI Mikael

You can create a layer in the product builder that has a round transparent section and is set to "always on top", then when the customer uploads an image it will sit behind this layer and look round.

Set on top may also solve your issue with the text being hidden by the customer image upload, but if it's not then just open a support ticket and we can help with your settings.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment