Fill all upload zones automatically

Posted over 3 years ago by Roxy Santillan

Post a topic
Answered
R
Roxy Santillan

Hello! I've been using FPD for the past few months to develop a photo frame creation website, everything is going well, except for User Experience it takes around 30 minutes to assign a photo in EACH upload zone (if you're making around 30 frames, meaning I have 30 upload zones)

Is there a way to automatically fill up all 30 upload zones based on the uploaded images of the user?

If there's no automatic way, is there a way to SPEED UP the "Loading image" process? Right now it takes around 1 minute for each photo to load in the selected upload zone. 

Note: Each image has a file size of about 10mb-15mb since these are all from professional photographers. 

PS on the attached file, all the blue background ones are the upload zones!

Any ideas??

0 Votes

R

Rhiannon Doyle posted over 3 years ago Admin Best Answer

We've responded to your ticket. 

If it's helpful to anyone else, no there is no way to autofill at present. Perhaps you make this a feature request...

0 Votes

10 Comments

Sorted by
A

April posted about 1 year ago

This feature is great and works as expected, but can we update it to populate all upload zones with one image only?
I need to be able to create a user uploaded pattern and have the upload zones placed, but the downside (with how this feature works currently) is that they would need to upload the same image 8 different times for the upload zones to populate. I want it to populate all upload zones with one image only.

0 Votes

A

Ahmet Alphan AKAY posted over 1 year ago

I can send you the product with 20 upload zones filling automatically by selecting multiple images from computer...

0 Votes

A

It is possible. Pls see screenshot.  Settings - Advanced

0 Votes

A

Hi how can we do? I have 10 upload zones and want to upload multible images to these zones automatically.

0 Votes

t

theodoros kyprianou posted about 3 years ago

+1

0 Votes

t

theodoros kyprianou posted about 3 years ago

Yep!
This feature is much needed.

0 Votes

d

deltaj posted about 3 years ago

Hi,

any news on this?

0 Votes

d

dusek posted over 3 years ago

@Roxy Santillan

This feature is much needed.
Automatic upload of images to the upload zone,
would be a great benefit.
Just add the command button below (CLICK OR DROP IMAGES HERE)
called FOTOMIX.
Will it be included in the development?

0 Votes

g

gryadn posted over 3 years ago

Hi , Roxy Santillan

can you send me an e-mail

gryadn@gmail

0 Votes

R

Rhiannon Doyle posted over 3 years ago Admin Answer

We've responded to your ticket. 

If it's helpful to anyone else, no there is no way to autofill at present. Perhaps you make this a feature request...

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment