FPD on Woocommerce to show the product gallery

Posted almost 4 years ago by David Prinaris

Post a topic
Answered
D
David Prinaris

Maybe this is simple and I am just not getting it--but, along with the FPD itself, is there a way to have other product gallery images available to the customer on the product page? For instance to show completed customization examples? I have FPD set to take the place of the product image which is fine, but I have other images in the gallery and they are not showing up anywhere on the product page. Ideally I would love for those thumbs to show up under the FPD and open in a lightbox.

Thanks

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted almost 4 years ago Admin Best Answer

You can add images to the product gallery. 

0 Votes

10 Comments

Sorted by
E

Erkan posted 2 months ago

product gallery

You can add product photos, but only 1 photo will be visible, the others will not be visible

0 Votes

D

Dany posted 11 months ago

Hello ! I'm facing the same problem. Has this issue been solved since that exchange? Indeed, the light box replace the main product, which is fine, but erase the image gallery. I'm on flatsome too.

0 Votes

A

Alexis Fibelkorn posted over 2 years ago

ichch hänge mich da einmal an. Habe auch Flatsome.

0 Votes

L

Leon Katz posted over 2 years ago

We are having the same issue. Is there any solutions to this? As its quite important?

0 Votes

G

Gaia Dallera Ferrario posted almost 3 years ago

Hello: Same issue, any news about?

0 Votes

D

David Prinaris posted almost 4 years ago

I actually don't think its an issue, its just an unsupported config I'm sure. If I have it not replace the product image, it shows the gallery fine (with the "Customize") button. I think its just the wording of that setting as it says "replace product image" and not "gallery" so I thought the gallery would still work, but the main image would be replaced by the customizer--which is not the case. Aside from any custom dev, they seem to be mutually exclusive.

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted almost 4 years ago Admin

please open a support ticket on our website so we can have a closer look at your issue. 

0 Votes

D

Actually this could be more related to the theme (Flatsome), but it's tough to figure out the proper settings between it and FPD to get the desired results.

0 Votes

D

Yes I did, but they don't show anywhere on the product page...

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted almost 4 years ago Admin Answer

You can add images to the product gallery. 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment