Fancy Product Design and MSPC with custom colors

Posted over 4 years ago by Marc Mancini

Post a topic
Answered
M
Marc Mancini

Hi all,

I am looking to setup a custom Hat on my website and I am looking to see if anyone has experience with a setup like below. 

I want the customer to be able to select hat style and color - I have this part figured out

I want the customer to be able to select logo on front of hat - I have this part figured out

I want the customer to be able to select logo outline color and logo fill color. - This part I do not have figured out. 

I understand that the customer can tap on the logo and change the colors, but its rather difficult for customers to do this on Mobile, so I would like to make this part of the MSPC steps. Is there a way to make the MSPC step for Fill and Outline automated or would I have to upload every single logo with every single outline color and every single fill color and layer them?

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted over 4 years ago Admin Best Answer

You have to upload every single logo with every single outline color and every single fill color and layer them

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
rady kal

rady kal posted over 4 years ago Admin

Please keep responding to that ticket for this issue. 

0 Votes

M

Marc Mancini posted over 4 years ago

Thank, I did get a response from a ticket I created stating the following- 

"You can add FPD modules in MSPC as a step (if you are on the latest versions - 4.0.8 for FPD, 1.1.4 for MSPC). which would make the colorization more obvious. In the MSPC settings of your product, add the layer manager module."

Which kind of worked. Adding the layer, Module Manager, did allow them to select the colors, but then it was stuck on that layer, and would not auto-move to the next step, which renders that workaround useless.

Thank you for the answer. 

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted over 4 years ago Admin Answer

You have to upload every single logo with every single outline color and every single fill color and layer them

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment