Restrict colours of uploaded graphics

Posted over 4 years ago by mleko

Post a topic
Answered
m
mleko

Hello, 

I would like to allow my customers to upload graphic which I will later emboss on a business card with metalic foil. I only use two kinds of foli (gold and silver) and my question is whether it is possible to somehow force the customer to choose between those selected colours? I image they would like to upload their logo which might be red  or blue or whatever and I want them to be forced to decide on one of my colours so that they know what they can expect. 

If you of you had similar need and found the solution I would be glad to hear that! 

Regards,

M

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted over 4 years ago Admin Best Answer

You can set the possible colors in the individual product settings of your WooCommerce product so your customers can only select from these colors. But while uploading, the current color will be shown. The user has to click on the colors in order to change it to gold or silver. 

0 Votes

1 Comments

rady kal

rady kal posted over 4 years ago Admin Answer

You can set the possible colors in the individual product settings of your WooCommerce product so your customers can only select from these colors. But while uploading, the current color will be shown. The user has to click on the colors in order to change it to gold or silver. 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment