Some questions before buying

Posted over 4 years ago by Clément jonathan

Post a topic
Answered
C
Clément jonathan

Hello,

the plugin seems really powerful but I have a few questions before buying it.

first, I tried to reproduce the configuration used on your demo but did not get there.

https://fancyproductdesigner.com/product/businesscard/?fbclid=IwAR0RowV5y9gAcJqxfmmU1wvWCZIYeXb08OjGHLvuuPs5nJVdFhQUj5O3oVw

I would like to be sure to reproduce it because it is this type of layout that interests me.
Second, with this layout is it possible to change the color of a pre-defined image on the product? by selecting the colors in the right menus.

is it possible to prevent the user from leaving the defined frame?

And finally, is it possible to force the client to change the color of several elements at the same time (for example a text and an image)

is the main plugin enough to realize all this or is it necessary to add more?

Thank you in advance for your answers

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted over 4 years ago Admin Best Answer

1. If you like us to do the setup or customizations for you please hire us via www.fancyproductdesigner.com/customization-request

We can recreate the design.

2. yes it is. 

3. is it possible to prevent the user from leaving the defined frame?

-> yes it is. 

And finally, is it possible to force the client to change the color of several elements at the same time (for example a text and an image)

-> yes and no. You can connect different texts to change the same color OR connect several paths of a svg to be changed at the same time but you can't combine images and texts at the same time. 

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
C

Clément jonathan posted over 4 years ago

ok thank you, I'll bought it this weekend,
to change the pricing rule when two colors are selected on a drawing, I guess I also need to buy the the pricing rule plugin ?

this has nothing to do with your plugin itself but as all your customers have customized products maybe you could guide me.

is there a way to manage a same stock for several products? (3 mugs with a different design share the same initial stock of blank mugs, a blue XL t-shirt with a design is actually the same blue XL t-shirt as another blue XL t-shirt)

I know that I can do this through variation but I really want my different designs to be different products and not variations.
I would like that when we buy an item it is the stock of virgin product that is declining throughout the site.

maybe someone from the community will read me and can bring a viable solution :)

good to you

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted over 4 years ago Admin

1. please open a support ticket on our website so we might be able to share a template.

4. you can open a topic in our feature request forum: https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/discussions/forums/5000217737 

0 Votes

C

Clément jonathan posted over 4 years ago

Thank you for your answers,

1: the configuration exists on your demo, is it already, is it not available via your templates to download?

the goal is to be able to reproduce it myself and not having to call on you every time I have to configure a new product with slight modifications.

2. thanks

3. thanks

4. maybe for a next feature? xD

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted over 4 years ago Admin Answer

1. If you like us to do the setup or customizations for you please hire us via www.fancyproductdesigner.com/customization-request

We can recreate the design.

2. yes it is. 

3. is it possible to prevent the user from leaving the defined frame?

-> yes it is. 

-> yes and no. You can connect different texts to change the same color OR connect several paths of a svg to be changed at the same time but you can't combine images and texts at the same time. 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment