Product Addon Checkbox

Posted over 5 years ago by David Grass Feria

Post a topic
Answered
D
David Grass Feria

Hello Team, i use pro version. Its amazing tool :)

Its possible add a checkbox or select? Maby i can do this with your Addon "Plus" Bulk function?

I use Yith Product Addons,too. But i will use only Fancy next time.

example:

Remove background? Yes/NO

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted over 5 years ago Admin Best Answer

Inserting a switch requires custom coding. You can open a customization request if you need this tool.

Another option is to use p.e. Multistep product Designer (So the user can select an option with or without a background and all images and designs will remain) or using and renaming the tool swap product (Works similar to the Multistep Product Designer Option but instead of choosing the option outside the canvas the customer can select it on the main bar)

0 Votes

1 Comments

rady kal

rady kal posted over 5 years ago Admin Answer

Inserting a switch requires custom coding. You can open a customization request if you need this tool.

Another option is to use p.e. Multistep product Designer (So the user can select an option with or without a background and all images and designs will remain) or using and renaming the tool swap product (Works similar to the Multistep Product Designer Option but instead of choosing the option outside the canvas the customer can select it on the main bar)

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment