edit view feature not responsive

Posted over 5 years ago by mike ekeocha

Post a topic
Answered
m
mike ekeocha

Hi,

I have been able to utilise the edit view feature for customers that want to enter a custom size. However, if the customer enter

s lets say 30" by 40", the customer has to scroll down a long way in order to see the bottom of the image. this makes it hard for the customer to resize the photo and also get a general view of the image as it fills the entire FPD layout. Is there a way to scale the uploaded image so that it occupies only a certain part of the FDP layout (An image holder should by changing in width and height instead of the whole FPD UI).  See attached screenshot - notice the yellow background which is part of the area the image is still supposed to cover. ( Meaning I still have to stretch the image more) I have only been able to see the complete image by scaling my window to 67%.

Regards

Mike

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted over 5 years ago Admin Best Answer

Please request this option in our forum "feature request" so we have the changes in mind and can implement it. 

0 Votes

1 Comments

rady kal

rady kal posted over 5 years ago Admin Answer

Please request this option in our forum "feature request" so we have the changes in mind and can implement it. 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment