display designs module only if certain product is selected

Posted over 5 years ago by Ben

Post a topic
Answered
B
Ben

Wondering if there is a way to conditionally display the designs module in the UI if a given FPD product is selected.  I have a single woocommerce product with multiple FPD products in the FPD product module, but I only need to display the design module for a single product and only when it is selected.

Any ideas?  I looked around in the settings and forum but could not find anything.

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted over 5 years ago Admin Best Answer

Enable the design module and in the product Builder click on "edit view options" and disable design module for all required products. 

0 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
rady kal

rady kal posted almost 4 years ago Admin

no, thats not possible. 

0 Votes

B

Bilal Arshad posted almost 4 years ago

I am runing through the same problem I have one single woocommerce  product, connected with more than one FPD through woocommerce produce variations. Problem is that I want to show design module when specific condition is selected in that FPD. Is it possible ?

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted about 5 years ago Admin

If you don't connect a Fancy Product to your WooCommerce product FPD is automatically not enabled for those products.

0 Votes

T

Tim Kurzweg posted about 5 years ago

Is there a way to disable FPD for individual products?

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted over 5 years ago Admin Answer

Enable the design module and in the product Builder click on "edit view options" and disable design module for all required products. 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment