How to update

Posted over 6 years ago by Dirk Vraks

Post a topic
Answered
D
Dirk Vraks

I can't see a new update in my Wordpress Dashboard. I'm still on version 3.5.0. On the web I found a rar file which claim to be version 3.5.2 but I wasnt able to update via Wordpress.

1 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted over 6 years ago Best Answer

From our side there has been/ should have been no issue with the update feature. Try reloading the plugins page of your wp-admin a couple of times.

You can in any case always login to your codecanyon/envato account and download the new version manually Then simply uninstall the old version and install the new one. You will not loose any data that way.

0 Votes

6 Comments

Sorted by
A

Angel Nanchev posted almost 6 years ago

I can't update either. I am waiting two months for 3.7.7 and i see now that there is 3.7.8. My version is 3.6.3 and never have seen a message for update. Why the update doesn't appear, this is an important thing? 

Because of the currency incompatibility a developer placed a code in the FPD directory so the currency plugin now works more or less. I can't afford deleting and then reinstalling, because i will probably loose this setting and will have to pay again to implement this code.

How to update without deliting the plugin, can you please help?

0 Votes

T

Todd Eubanks posted over 6 years ago

My update option wasn't available either even after refreshing a few times. I made a backup of the whole site and intended to manually delete and reinstall but I didn't trust not loosing any data. When I made the backup and went back to plugins, the update option was available. How weird.

DELETE guided tour steps is showing and working now.

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted over 6 years ago Answer

From our side there has been/ should have been no issue with the update feature. Try reloading the plugins page of your wp-admin a couple of times.

You can in any case always login to your codecanyon/envato account and download the new version manually Then simply uninstall the old version and install the new one. You will not loose any data that way.

0 Votes

B

Brent posted over 6 years ago

I'm also not getting updates after 3.5.0

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted over 6 years ago

There is no general issue with the update via the admin. Are you simply not getting a notification? In that case try reloading your plugins page a couple of times.

Or are there error messages during install?

0 Votes

B

Ben Gauser posted over 6 years ago

I can't update from WP admin anymore either. When I updated from 3.4.9 to 3.5.1 this ability vanished. Now I see there are 2 more updates I cannot reach.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment