create 9 uploading images instead of 3

Posted over 6 years ago by Mohammad Turk

Post a topic
Answered
M
Mohammad Turk

The idia is to create 9 uploading images instead of 3 ... it's need to look like collage photos,

0 Votes

W

Wendel Gart posted over 6 years ago Best Answer

This is weird, i tested it again and the mail works fine for me. But i am glad, everything works fine now :)

0 Votes

9 Comments

Sorted by
W

Wendel Gart posted over 6 years ago Answer

This is weird, i tested it again and the mail works fine for me. But i am glad, everything works fine now :)

0 Votes

M

Mohammad Turk posted over 6 years ago

Please note that I uninstall the plugin and re-installed it again and seems it's working fine now

0 Votes

M

Dear Sir,

When I tried your email I got

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

0 Votes

W

Wendel Gart posted over 6 years ago

yes sure, please send it to: wendelgart@fancyproductdesigner.com

0 Votes

M

Dear Sir,

The problem is when I create upload zone it not shown on the layers like Text, Text Field ... Can I send you the link of our website with username and password so you can check it?

0 Votes

W

Here is a link in which it is described how to do that: http://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/solutions/articles/5000582928-creating-an-upload-zone. Does this help you? 

Do you use an image or a transparent png-file as an upload zone? Transparents aren't shown but they do function. 

0 Votes

M

Dear Sirs,

When I go to product builder and try to add image or upload zone it's not shown !!! Only the Text is shown when I added it!! Can you please send me how to fix this issue.

0 Votes

M

Dear Sirs,

I don't find how I can edit or add upload zones, is there any video that show me how to do this?

Attachments (1)

0 Votes

W

So you'd like to position nine images in one item? You can do that by creating nine upload zones.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment