New Order Solution admin.fancyproductdesigner.com

Posted about 7 years ago by Cs Áron

Post a topic
Answered
C
Cs Áron

Hi!

We are triing everything, but cant add our site.

- Application passwortds installed

- REST ASPI installed

-CORS set

Still receiving 403, not allowed. Maybe causes this Cloudflare? or iThemes Security?

Any ideas?

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted about 7 years ago Best Answer

please try generating a new applications password (you just need to enter a name):

then copy paste the password.

0 Votes

12 Comments

Sorted by
rady kal

rady kal posted about 5 years ago Admin

You have to enable CORS on the CDN-server. For more information check: https://enable-cors.org/.

0 Votes

N

Nica Cosmin Alexandru posted about 5 years ago

hy, and my i have same error , i don't find any solution, can offer some solution?

0 Votes

O

Oscar perez posted about 6 years ago

Please help me. Troubleshooting The URL is not correct!The image has been blocked by CORS policy. You need to host the image under the same protocol and domain or enable 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' on the server where you host the image. Read more about it here." How work this? Don't understand.

0 Votes

R

Robert Deme posted about 7 years ago

:) bizony :) 

No working this option :(

0 Votes

C

Cs Áron posted about 7 years ago

Hopp egy Magyar :)

You must enable the CORS, to do:

FPD Settings -> Bottom of the page set Disable Default CORS Header

0 Votes

R

Robert Deme posted about 7 years ago

We had a same problem , after we upgrade the mysql version the problem is solved . Only a small thing we received this massage when we try to load the order.

"The image with the URL

http://www.fenykepesajandekok.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Base-1.png
can not be loaded into the canvas. 

Troubleshooting

The URL is not correct!The image has been blocked by CORS policy. You need to host the image under the same protocol and domain or enable 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' on the server where you host the image. Read more about it here."

0 Votes

C

After upgrading the Fancy Product Designer REST API, the problem is still here.

Is there any solution for that?

I am afraid that there is a compatibility problem maybe with CloudFlare, or iThemes Security.

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted about 7 years ago Answer

please try generating a new applications password (you just need to enter a name):

then copy paste the password.

0 Votes

C

In the WP user manager at appication passwords I see at column last used a "-" so it were never used.

0 Votes

C

Yes, I checked it about five times, this is the correct password, I have generated another too, and pasted but not helped.

Tried to delete my page from admin.fancydesigner.com and readd, but not helped. The same.

From apache:

[09/Feb/2017:13:05:21 +0100] "GET /wp-json/fpd/v1/order HTTP/1.1" 403 2390 "-" "-"

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted about 7 years ago

You've made sure that you have pasted the applications password? It has some spaces in it (and is after generation of a new one fairly easy to overlook).

0 Votes

C

From apache access log:

[08/Feb/2017:15:58:28 +0100] "GET /wp-json/fpd/v1/order HTTP/1.1" 403 2390 "-" "-"

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment