How to set max area so the wallpaper that user add in front won't be out of the product box?

Posted about 7 years ago by kevin

Post a topic
Answered
k
kevin

How to set max area so the wallpaper that user add in front won't be out of the product box like badge-pin demo in here http://fancyproductdesigner.com/product/bagde-pin/

that wallpaper i added will just follow the badge structure, i trying to add custom iphone case in the demo admin panel, i can't get it work like that pin, can any body help me?

if this i can do it, want to buy this wordpress and woocommerce plug in for selling custom phone case / hat and t-shirt

and can i pay fancyproductdesigner team to design me a wordpress and woocommerce theme that suitable with fancyproductdesigner plugins?

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted about 7 years ago Best Answer

1) Basically if you lock the layer (meaning it is not modifyable at all) it will act as a mask as the pin demo does. User added images can usually not act as a mask though, a mask needs to be added via the product builder. Should you need more help on this once you have the product please open a ticket and I'll help you.

2) Sorry, but no we don't make Woo/ WordPress themes. Our plugin should work just fine with all well-made themes out there though.

0 Votes

1 Comments

D

Deleted Agent posted about 7 years ago Answer

1) Basically if you lock the layer (meaning it is not modifyable at all) it will act as a mask as the pin demo does. User added images can usually not act as a mask though, a mask needs to be added via the product builder. Should you need more help on this once you have the product please open a ticket and I'll help you.

2) Sorry, but no we don't make Woo/ WordPress themes. Our plugin should work just fine with all well-made themes out there though.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment