Export PDF with Image format SVG.

Posted over 7 years ago by Oto

Post a topic
Answered
O
Oto

I have a question : Why when exporting to PDF SVG always replace Helvetica? I also use a font that is certainly installed on the system (Arial, Times, etc).

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted over 7 years ago Best Answer

If you are on the latest version (3.2.2) and you have the font installed on your system that should work. If i does not, please open a support ticket, thanks!

0 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
N

Nico Dela Cruz posted over 7 years ago

Im just wondering did automatic generating PDF with vector got updated in the newer versions?

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted over 7 years ago

No that is currently not possible. We are working on something though.

0 Votes

B

BAN Fredo posted over 7 years ago

IT'S OK ! I saw that on server side pdf files could be in vectorial output. But another question : is it possible to automate pdf generation instead of manually generating it in wp admin ? Thanks ^^ ! 

0 Votes

B

BAN Fredo posted over 7 years ago

In my case, I don't see any possibility to export a design with font and SVG as SVG or PDF with vector elements. In every case, designs are flattened in bitmap file. Is it normal ? Is there any option to keep vector elements in the exported / downloaded file ? Many thanks :) 

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted over 7 years ago Answer

If you are on the latest version (3.2.2) and you have the font installed on your system that should work. If i does not, please open a support ticket, thanks!

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment