Facebook and Instagram not working on iPhone

Posted over 7 years ago by Stanley Bucasas

Post a topic
Answered
S
Stanley Bucasas

Desktop and android phones are able to upload from Facebook and Instagram, but not iPhones.

iPhone will login to facebook, but no albums are populated, just a blank drop down.

Anyone else have thsi problem?

Stan

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted over 7 years ago Best Answer

From what I know PHP version should not matter, there seem to have been some people with issues which were solved when switching the php version. Could you create a ticket, please? I'd like to take a look at the page and in case there really is an issue inform the developer (always good to have a url with the issue for that).

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
D

Deleted Agent posted over 7 years ago Answer

From what I know PHP version should not matter, there seem to have been some people with issues which were solved when switching the php version. Could you create a ticket, please? I'd like to take a look at the page and in case there really is an issue inform the developer (always good to have a url with the issue for that).

0 Votes

S

Stanley Bucasas posted over 7 years ago

It has worked for me before, I have just migrated the site onto its final home.

Does PHP version matter?  I know that was the difference for me before (I would get error pop ups saying "OK"). 

Site is hosted on WP ENGINE, PHP version is 5.5.9 - It worked on my test site at 5.2.   WP Engine said they can't change the PHP version

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted over 7 years ago

I can only say that it's working on our demo pages. Can you confirm that?

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment