Answered

SVG Design Colours

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping someone can tell me why I have this crazy choice of colours when my design is actually only 2?

I just added one colour in the design settings.

Thanks.

• That's because there is one color swatch for every path (even when they are the same color). You can change that via the option color picker for every path.

• Thanks. I'm not sure I understand what you mean on how to solve that within the tool if that's what you meant.

I've done it, though.

But for anyone using Corel Draw when designing/editing... I simply 'Welded' the individual objects to make one for each colourway.

CheersĀ 

• How does one go about linking colors, from Custom Text to SVG files ? And how do to make 1 path design in Inkscape ?

• Have you tried the colour link group option? You can change the Custom Text Options in the Settings area.

• Their is not Link Color option when you upload a SVG ... If that was a option I would have used it,, But when you upload a SVG to the create design and click colors no link option show,, Does one show for you ?

• When I upload an SVG in the fancy designs area yes there is a colour link option. Or are you trying this in the product builder?

• Yes I am trying to build a product using a svg image, and no color link option is available!

• What worked for me is that if you have two colors then you need to group all the same fill colors together then make a compound path. Hope this helps. You file should then only have two paths.

• Is it still not possible to change the colour for the whole SVG, even when there are more paths?

• Hello

i have the same problem here https://polospersonalizadosya.com/product/polo/ 

please help!!!

Login or Signup to post a comment