Layered Images & DPI

Posted about 8 years ago by Dan Brown

Post a topic
Answered
D
Dan Brown

I have not purchased the plugin yet but from what I've seen, it's awesome.  I need this to do something very specific so before I made the purchase I wanted to ask if this is possible...

1)  I understand that the plugin allows you to have a minimum/maximum DPI and size for uploaded photos, but I also read that people had some problems with this. Has the issue of minimum DPI been resolved? This is important because for large format prints I will need high resolution images, preferably 200dpi minmum.

2)  The second question is about layering. I couldn't find anything on the forum about this. I need to put the photo the client uploads BEHIND another layer. In other words, if I had a poster with an artistic border I want them to see their photo BEHIND that border, so it's like a frame around it. Can you tell the plugin to make the background PNG actually the front layer, and have the uploaded photo behind that border?

Thanks in advance!

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted about 8 years ago Best Answer

1) Has not been fully resolved yet. It's working for .png but not for jpg (the DPI check).

2) You can make a layer "stay on top" by enabling that option and lock it in place. This will do exactly what you are looking for.

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
D

Dan Brown posted about 8 years ago

Thank you Johnny.

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted about 8 years ago Answer

1) Has not been fully resolved yet. It's working for .png but not for jpg (the DPI check).

2) You can make a layer "stay on top" by enabling that option and lock it in place. This will do exactly what you are looking for.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment