A beter mobile solution

Posted over 6 years ago by Jo Uuwidie

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Implemented
J
Jo Uuwidie

Thank you for this plugin! A truly extraordinary plugin that transforms businesses.

The request that must be on the tip of everyone's tongue surely is when are we going to see

an FPD improvement for mobile and small screens. My site drop-off rate for mobile is tremendous and

when compared to the desktop just over twice as high. This is a major bummer as most visit are from mobile 

and smaller screen devices.

It would be great if we could have a sliding screen that allowed the customer to build the product.

Or some other novice way to make make the UX & UI more friendly and reflective of the great experience

found on the desktop.

Thanks,

Jo 

23 Votes

46 Comments

Sorted by
rady kal

rady kal posted almost 6 years ago Admin

You can select the new UI in the UI Composer > Toolbar > Select Smart in "Type & Placement"!

0 Votes

T

TASan posted almost 6 years ago

I also need help to get the mobile version activated. I installed the newest version and the mobile experience is just like before.

BUG: Another thing is that I noticed a bug where the guided tour is outside the bounds of the screen. It is also outside the whole product designer when you have more setting buttons in the scrollable bar than fits. Shouldn't the bar then automatically scroll the correct option into view when the guided tour is going?

Attachments (1)

0 Votes

O

Osato Aghatise posted almost 6 years ago

Hi there,

How do I get the mobile version activated on my site? My fancy product designer plug-in is the most up to date version (3.7.8).

I really need to have the mobile version activated.

Thanks

0 Votes

W

Wendy Millsap posted almost 6 years ago

Are there any plans to fix it so that the screen the mobile screen does not scroll when trying to move images are graphics up and down.  Currently, this caused the mobile (at least iphone) to scroll the entire page so the graphic or image can't be moved up or down.  Left to right works great.

Thanks!

0 Votes

W

It would be great if tablets used the new mobile view.

0 Votes

K

Ken Gamble posted almost 6 years ago

I think the button images are the wrong way round thats all.

0 Votes

rady kal

@Ken I do not have this issue, are you sure you understood the alignment correctly.

0 Votes

D

Danny de Kruijk posted almost 6 years ago

Great work Radykal! The canvas-touch-scrolling thing works much better in this version as well. Still not perfect though, but works much more often then it did before. 

0 Votes

rady kal

Thanks guys, I will fix the reported bugs in the next update, which will come in 1-2 days. I also updating the jQuery plugin with new version.

0 Votes

K

Sorry another bug, but I am loving this new version.

The align horizontal and Align Vertical buttons are the wrong way round. Click horizontal and it moves Vertically. (Swap the images on the buttons)

0 Votes

C

Cory Evans posted almost 6 years ago

When can we expect this update on the JQuery version?

0 Votes

W

The new mobile stage is much better.  I have a few suggestions to make it even better.

1.  The page scroll does not need to scroll when resizing photos, graphics and text.  Currently is is impossible to move photos, graphics or text up or down because the entire page scrolls.

2.  The back button in the UI layout  does not work on mobile.  In fact, the back button removes items from the stage, which were a part of the original design.

0 Votes

D

Danny de Kruijk posted almost 6 years ago

I've noticed that in 3.7.6 the images-module becomes automatically active, even when you said "active module" to "none". Guess this is a bug? Didn't happen in the previous versions.

0 Votes

f

fabio posted almost 6 years ago

0 Votes

f

hello,

in the mobile browser (Safari and Chrome using an iPhone X) I found an issue with the products that has a defined colours palette: the palette doesn't scroll.

A little suggestion... IMHO would be better no scrolling (and for long list of colours put a max-height value)

/* Color swatches no scroll but 100% visible for standard layout */

.fpd-manage-layers-panel .fpd-list-row .fpd-scroll-area {

max-height: 100%;

}

/* Color swatches no scroll but 100% visible for smart layout */

.fpd-element-toolbar-smart .fpd-patterns>.fpd-grid, .fpd-element-toolbar-smart .fpd-color-picker>.fpd-color-palette {

max-height: 100%;

}

0 Votes

M

Matt posted almost 6 years ago

For those upgrading within Wordpress..... You can simply enter your envato purchase code within the settings page and just upgrade the plugin automatically like you would any plugin.  http://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/solutions/articles/5000582931-upgrading

0 Votes

A

Alex posted almost 6 years ago

what settings should I use to view the product designer like this https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/HJGRNE9T8SW#/screens/290252168_Start  ??
I want the same fullscreen style

0 Votes

A

You are right, I tried with the whole pack file and now its works. Its seems is just a problem with the single plugin file.

0 Votes

f

another bug I checked: if a product has a colours palette (i.e 70 colours swatches) in the smartphones browser it doesn’t scroll... http://rocks.today/product/soccer-jersey-stripes/

0 Votes

K

I downloaded the WHOLE file, documentation and licence not just the Wordpress code and that worked ok.

There are a couple of bugs so far I can see.

If you go deliberately out of bounds the warning is behind the toolbar.

When you have linked colours on the text, editing the stroke doesn't follow through on the other text, same again for the opacity.

But saying that I am impressed as this is a great improvement.

0 Votes

A

I am having the same problem, I downloaded the file from CodeCanyon and installed the plugin as always but in the extensions manager it still says 3.7.5. I tried 3 times without success. I don't see any of the new features neither. Please check the files !

0 Votes

K

Looks like I have downloaded 3.7.5 again from Code Canyon.

Where Can I get the correct version from?

0 Votes

M

Matt posted almost 6 years ago

Hi Ken, If you have updated correctly you should have a 4th option in the placement dropdown called "Smart".  This worked for me :)

Matt

0 Votes

K

- New Toolbar UI „Smart“. You can easily enable the new toolbar UI in the UI Composer (Toolbar tab > Type & Placement)

Can you elaborate as I cannot find this?

I have looked in the UI Composer and the Toolbar tab just has Exclude Tools or Placement.

In placement I have Dynamic, Inside Top or Inside Bottom

0 Votes

rady kal

New UI toolbar included in V3.7.6

0 Votes