List of selected colours

Posted over 8 years ago by Matt Chapman

Post a topic
Implemented
M
Matt Chapman

It would be useful to have the option to list the subset of colour swatches used by the customer in their design on the output image/PDF file for reference. The defined colour names would need to be listed, not the HEX values. Even better would be to also include a small colour swatch beside each colour name in the list.

6 Votes

7 Comments

Sorted by
M

Magyar Dávid posted about 5 years ago

Same problem in 2019. Please help. 
Using ver 3.9.6 and can't find out how to show color names in shopping cart. 

0 Votes

L

Louise Cuschieri posted over 7 years ago

Where is it added in 3.1? I just created a PDF and the list of properties only shows the HEX code, not the colour name?

Thanks,

Louise

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted almost 8 years ago Admin

Added in 3.1

0 Votes

L

Luke Breen posted almost 8 years ago

Is there any update on this feature request? We are finding it very difficult to judge what colours have been selected in each order. This has led to a couple of incorrect products being produced, and we now need to contact each customer to confirm their selection. Obviously this feature would really help us out!

0 Votes

J

Jason M posted almost 8 years ago

Great Idea and a must have!

0 Votes

L

Luke Breen posted about 8 years ago

Yes this would be very useful! The problem for me is that sometimes the closest HEX Value to a colour of Fabric is very similar for several very different fabrics. So for example I have a 'Grey' and a 'Silver' fabric option. I have given two HEX values a label so that users can differentiate between the two, but when I get an order there's no indication of the colour label. This has led to a couple of orders going wrong already, and any solution would help us for this issue.

0 Votes

J

Jay Wallace posted over 8 years ago

Yes seeing the color selected is great, but how do I know what the color is when I get the order?  Being able to capture the HEX code or better yet, the pre-defined color name we set up, and to show in the cart is very important in order to produce the actual color requested.  Is there a way to do this?

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment