Crucial functions that are missing?

For many print businesses it is crucial to make exact and precise prints and the use of CutContour - especially when it comes to customs designs (FPD). 

Therefore I would like to know if these things could be added or if they are already implemented?

1. Bounding box cannot be centered.
For now, we have to put in details manually - which is not precise at all, and also we are not able to see the decimal numbers. 
Seems pretty simple to make a center button like the ones on all of the other modules, but I might be missing something?

2. Images in the Product Builder will not accept decimal numbers
Again, seems like a great and simple implementation that would do wonders for the support for Cut Paths

3. Generel support for Cut Paths/CutContour (SVG'S) 
The 2 options above would be a great way to support the way for cut paths in FPD.

For us at least, this makes the Admin module useless. We don't get any benefits of the PDF download because we are unable to implement simple Cut Paths in the desired location. This can simply be fixed if the settings are adjustable so the uncertainty can be removed. But again I might be wrong, maybe there is a solution that I havn't stumbled upon? Very open to hear other peoples thoughts.

For people interested in SVG/Cut Path/CutContour solutions implemented in FPD, this is what "works" for us:
1. Make Wordpress media compatible with SVG (through child theme)
2. Import the desired SVG that already has CutContour etc. implemented
3. Adjust to bounding box (this is where it gets tough because of the limitations in the settings)

3 people like this idea
  • EDIT: I figured out that " 1. Bounding box cannot be centered. " is wrong! In fact it is very easy to center it. Though still very frustrating that it isn't possible to use decimal numbers "2. Images in the Product Builder will not accept decimal numbers"

1 person likes this
  • Support for eps. files in the product builder would also be a no brainer from my POV

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment