Posted about 2 months ago by rady kal

• Topic is Locked
rady kal
rady kal Admin

• Improvement: Display size warning only for custom uploaded images

• Improvement: Add Printful product background to preview modal

• New: Option "AJAX Add-to-cart Mode" - If your theme supports adding products to the cart through AJAX, it is recommended to enable this feature. This way, the loading indicator will not appear.

• New: Option "Custom Text Default Color" added to view options https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/discussions/topics/13000034076

• Bug: Exporting single elements in order viewer

• Bug: Pro Export Method "SVG2PDF" direct download not working

• Bug: Loading UI layout in UI Composer not working

2 Votes

6 Comments

Sorted by
n

nbdayan posted 24 days ago

I just wanted to add that the bug that prevents users from adding any design to the canvas if it doesn't have a title goes back very far. I have checked back to 6.1.3 and I see that bug in every version. If a design does not have a title then you cannot add it to the canvas. When you try it shows that it is loading but never adds it. If you go and add a title then it will add the image. This bug did not exist in previous versions (not sure when it first started but it seems to be old). If people tested their designs on previous versions then they might not even know that it doesn't work anymore.

0 Votes

B

Brendan posted 25 days ago

I'm having an issue with cross site scripting. Blocks every add to cart on wordfence. Error message is:

"blocked by firewall for XSS: Cross Site Scripting in POST body: fpd_print_order"

https://wpscan.com/vulnerability/fd53e40a-516b-47b9-b495-321774432367/?fbclid=IwAR0cTw66gRkvKiZxSombW09w8r5TFfptAOMtSTs7TqLIdBVnsRwkU19q2hk_aem_AeYs_djM7Pvemcj6cmyCY0WrCUy7CwRYvf23CyXuM2zMUObezx2YmMESUOJJ9ij7ta3vr9hQzynLwFZrzcOcaKwT

Any suggestions?

0 Votes

K

KMODELITO FACTORY posted about 1 month ago

WHAT IS THIS MESSAGE?

Deprecated: json_decode(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($json) of type string is deprecated in

What should I do to solve that error?

Attachments (1)

0 Votes

n

nbdayan posted about 1 month ago

There is a bug with this version. When you upload an image to the design category without a title it gets stuck when you add it to the canvas on the front end. If you add a title then it works again with no problems. If you have an image in a design category that was working with a title and you delete the title it will stop working.

0 Votes

Dawn Cannon

Dawn Cannon posted about 2 months ago

Thank you!

0 Votes

K

Kate Vee posted about 2 months ago

Thank you for all the work you do to push out these updates so regularly. 

The AJAX Add-to-cart Mode is perfection!

0 Votes