Crop marks and bleeding

Posted 2 months ago by Jean Delgado

Post a topic
Planned
J
Jean Delgado

Hello Radikal,

I've recently transitioned from using the PDF Export add-on to the new Genius service for my webstore, where customers can design custom labels for coffee bags. In the past, we developed a custom PHP script to add essential crop marks and bleed settings to the PDF exports, as these features were not natively supported. This was crucial for our printing process to ensure precise cutting and quality.

Upon upgrading to Genius, anticipating compatibility, it appears my script is no longer functioning as expected. I'm looking to understand if Genius offers specific PHP libraries or namespaces for PDF manipulation, akin to what I've previously utilized with setasign\Fpdi\Fpdi and setasign\Fpdi\PdfReader. Are there any recommended approaches or methods within Genius for importing, manipulating, and exporting PDFs, especially concerning the addition of crop marks and bleeds?

Any insights, documentation references, or examples would be greatly appreciated as I navigate adapting to Genius's capabilities.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

1 Votes

0 Comments

Login or Sign up to post a comment