QR code as a separate function

Posted 9 months ago by Markus Dangl

Post a topic
Implemented
M
Markus Dangl

The function to add a QR code to the product is now integrated in the Image module.
In the previous versions it was in the toolbar.

If you want to offer the customer the possibility of a QR code, you automatically offer him the possibility of a photo upload.

It would be better to implement the QR code as a separate function to offer customers this function, but at the same time prevent the upload of a photo.

5 Votes

11 Comments

Sorted by
B

Ben Rajnovic posted 6 months ago

I agree, qr should be separate

0 Votes

V

V.I. posted 8 months ago

@Rady Kal   The problem is only half solved. I think this request was not well understood

1 Votes

A

Anna Moyer posted 8 months ago

I updated to V6.0.8 but I still can't figure out how to remove the QR code function. How do I remove it from the image module? Thanks!

1 Votes

M

Markus Dangl posted 8 months ago

The user adds the texts, desings and uploads via tool bar. Only the function for adding the QR code is found in the Action Bar? This is not logical for the user.

Please detach this function from the add image tool and make it a separate tool.

2 Votes

V

V.I. posted 8 months ago

@ray kal  But the option to add a QR code still appears in the image module. Shouldn't it be optional? That doesn't solve the problem

3 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted 8 months ago Admin

Added in V6.0.8

Now you can add the qr-code as action in the actions bar or by using it as action shortcode: 

[fpd_action type="qr-code"]

1 Votes

A

Adverti posted 9 months ago

I agree.

4 Votes

A

Anna Moyer posted 9 months ago

I completely agree that QR should be separate- adding a QR code to my product is completely irrelevant and I think it's confusing to users that they have the option to do so. Thanks!

6 Votes

A

Alina posted 9 months ago

It would be perfect if there was a separate module for the QR code.

6 Votes

M

Markus Dangl posted 9 months ago

I think it would be better to make a separate module for the QR code. Just like for the design selection or add text.

5 Votes

V

V.I. posted 9 months ago

And I think the same

6 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment