Pricing by % of used area in Printing Box

Posted about 3 years ago by Deividas dkvadratu

Post a topic
Implemented
Deividas dkvadratu
Deividas dkvadratu

Price based on percentage of Printing Box usage.

Because we charge customer by Printing machine usage. If machine needs to work on 75% of Printing Box, then price for design s 15€. If machine needs to travel more than 50% but less than 75% then price is 10€ and so on.. 

I think it is good type of pricing for Pricing add-on plugin.

Our use case, example:

Printing Box size: 200x400px

1. Design elements uses: 50x50px so uses less than 50% of total Printing Box, price 5€
2. Design elements uses: 105x205px so uses more than 50% of total Printing Box, price 10€
3. Design elements uses: 150x350px so uses more than 75% of total Printing Box, price 15€

9 Votes

13 Comments

Sorted by
rady kal

rady kal posted 5 months ago Admin

0 Votes

T

Tom posted 7 months ago

I forgot to mention that an exact size (centimeter) specification of the elements, as well as the entire designed area, is needed accordingly. use case: what area/width will the motif cover on the wall?

I have no longer looked whether your plugin offers exact size specifications in the meantime.

0 Votes

T

Tom posted 7 months ago

That sounds good. 
In my case, I would use it to offer self-adhesive vinyl foil for walls with individual texts and motifs. Keyword "wall tattoo".

The larger, the more expensive, because more foil and transfer film is used and also the effort for the plot and its handling is higher.

The preview would show a section of a wall and customers can design it any way they want.

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted 7 months ago Admin

Hi everyone,

we are now trying to include that feature. For which industry is that needed, print, apparel, ...?

1 Votes

D

David posted over 1 year ago

Paid him enough money.

0 Votes

Deividas dkvadratu

Deividas dkvadratu posted over 1 year ago

Maybe money will inspire Devs to implement this?

0 Votes

D

David posted over 1 year ago

I'll be dead before this is implemented. Dont understand why it's taking near 3 years. All you had to do was ammend the pricing addon?

0 Votes

T

Thomas Sauerwein posted over 1 year ago

Benötige diese Funktion ebenfalls!
Wann ist diese fertig?

0 Votes

Deividas dkvadratu

Deividas dkvadratu posted over 1 year ago

Any news about this feature?

0 Votes

D

David posted over 2 years ago

Any update on this Radykal? Hate to rush but anxiously anticipating it's arrival.

0 Votes

T

Tom posted over 2 years ago

When can we expect the feature?

0 Votes

D

David posted over 2 years ago

Same. I've needed it for couple years.

0 Votes

B

Bitsnpixs posted over 2 years ago

Awaiting for this feature