What I would like to know is that when a customer selects/ adds a design to a t-shirt (I have added a SKU to my designs), that this SKU can be then seen on the Woocommer order file. What I'm looking to achieve is;
There is a parent SKU (the t-shirt, then the size) and when the customer adds the design, that SKU is added to the end of the parent sku. Example, for a county men's t-shirt for Galway. GMT10KY01 - Galway Men's T-shirt Small, Design name. The SKU should be visible on the Order email so that the printer guys know what design has been added to that colour/size of t-shirt in an easy to see way.
Added in V4.6.1
I have just added another request which is a more specific explanation.
I see a few people requesting this idea but no replies? Is it achievable?
- There is the ability to add SKU’s to the elements, i.e., each design element.
- I can only view the SKU if I 'Load the product in order view.’
- Then I have to click the ‘single element tab’ to view it.
- Can element SKU be added to the email orders/cart/export
- Then our printing guys can see what design has to be added to each t-shirt (colour) by the customer
- We can directly send them the order email with the SKU info in it.
This is currently hugely time-consuming as I have to open each product to view the design SKU. We have a lot of daily orders.
Can it be added to the email orders/cart so that our printers can see what design has to be added to each t-shirt (colour).