Grouping elements

Posted over 3 years ago by Ghibli

Post a topic
Implemented
G
Ghibli

It would be very convenient for me to have the ability to group elements. For example, now I would have to change the size of the background of some of my products and I am forced to move the elements one by one to realign them, while it would be a much faster operation to move them all in bulk. It would also be handy when different elements are set in the same way.

5 Votes

7 Comments

Sorted by
g

gryadn posted over 3 years ago

- Object that locks to prevent it from moving it should not be chosen and moved.

- Initial Active Module, does not work on mobile

0 Votes

D

Daniel Vidal Reis posted over 3 years ago

Fixed in V4.5.2 - Elements that can be not be moved, could be moved when selecting multiple elements

0 Votes

g

gryadn posted over 3 years ago

Selecting multiple objects:

Please don't pick the locked object.

0 Votes

D

Daniel Vidal Reis posted over 3 years ago

how sad, I was looking forward to this update and the possibility of grouping elements and duplicating groups on the backend, I have products that are repeated several times in the same view (for example multiple 3 cm stickers on the same A4 sheet) and to make the model of all I need to duplicate element by element of each drawing

0 Votes

G

Ghibli posted over 3 years ago

My request was related to the backend not the frontend. It is not possible?

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted over 3 years ago Admin

Included in V4.5.0.

0 Votes

O

Olivia posted over 3 years ago

I totally join your request ! The ability of grouping elements would be a great way to edit easily the products. It would also be a huge time saver when creating several size of a design : rescale/align the group in one shot !

Thanks.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment