SVG Colorization

Posted about 8 years ago by Eric

Post a topic
Implemented
E
Eric

Images in SVG format are, by far, the best way to customize color since you can edit specific paths by itself.

However, we still don't have the option to set a predefined color palette, and SVG's being the more flexible way to format colorization, should have it. It would be inmensely useful, since there's no other way to easily edit it, png's are not "stackable" since you can't select them without having to use the layer tool, and that's usually complicated for the end-user.

Thanks ;P

14 Votes

8 Comments

Sorted by

7up posted over 7 years ago

i support this idea. If we can change every element(path) of SVG picture, this will be great function of FPD!

P.S.

many t-shirt shops printing by flex film tapes and it will greatly simplify their work.

0 Votes

C

Cai Chen posted about 8 years ago

Agree with Eric, it's better to have a color picker or palette for every path found in a SVG file, please let us know when this will be included in future release, thanks!

0 Votes

E

Eric posted about 8 years ago

From my perspective it would be better to specify a color palette for every path individually, since the point of the plugin is customization itself. It'll be easier and more useful for both the webmaster and frontend user :)

0 Votes

Robin Riegman

Robin Riegman posted about 8 years ago

Same for every path, If I want different paths I will create multiple SVG and put them in my design.

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted about 8 years ago Admin

Do you want to specify a color palette for every path individually or every path has the same color palette?

0 Votes

Robin Riegman

I would also like to know when this could be implemented, I want to update my designs. Now I am waiting for this.

Thanks!

0 Votes

J

Jessica Lindsay posted about 8 years ago

This would be extremely helpful for us!

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask but is there a general ETA of when this feature might be implemented?

Thanks!!

0 Votes

Robin Riegman

Sorry I created a new topic like this one.

http://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/discussions/topics/13000001352

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment