Implemented

design are searchable

Hello,

We would like to buy fancy product designer but we have to understand one thing: we will have a lot of designs and we have seen that we can devide them in categories but we need also that they could have a name and that they are searchable..is it possible?

thank you 

best regards.

4 people like this idea
  • That is currently not possible. I'll move this port to the feature request forum.

• A design search is really necessary for me too. I want to be able to search by design name/description as well as have a design product id so my customers can search for "bears or cats  or whatever". Hopefully this can be provided soon.

Brian Turner
    Bababean Embroidery Studio

• Please add this feature.

• We've made the design categories searchable on the back-end and we're willing to upstream our modifications to FPD.  However, ours has nothing to do with the front-end.

search.png
    (70.4 KB)
  • This is added in 3.3.0!

• Hi, 

added product search feature? or tags for products?

I want to be able to search by design name/description as well as have a design product id so my customers can search for "bears or cats  or whatever".
    like the attached picture

sample.png
    (161 KB)
  • Hi, 

added product search feature? or tags for products?

I want to be able to search by design name/description as well as have a design product id so my customers can search for "bears or cats  or whatever".
    like the attached picture

Login or Signup to post a comment