design are searchable

Posted about 8 years ago by davide becchio

Post a topic
Implemented
d
davide becchio

Hello,

We would like to buy fancy product designer but we have to understand one thing: we will have a lot of designs and we have seen that we can devide them in categories but we need also that they could have a name and that they are searchable..is it possible?

thank you 

best regards.

4 Votes

7 Comments

Sorted by
Ş

Şükran Demir posted 10 months ago

Hi, 

added product search feature? or tags for products?

I want to be able to search by design name/description as well as have a design product id so my customers can search for "bears or cats  or whatever".
like the attached picture

0 Votes

Ş

Şükran Demir posted 10 months ago

Hi, 

added product search feature? or tags for products?

I want to be able to search by design name/description as well as have a design product id so my customers can search for "bears or cats  or whatever".
like the attached picture

Attachments (1)

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted over 7 years ago Admin

This is added in 3.3.0!

0 Votes

j

jayvee posted almost 8 years ago

We've made the design categories searchable on the back-end and we're willing to upstream our modifications to FPD.  However, ours has nothing to do with the front-end.

Attachments (1)

0 Votes

Robin Riegman

Robin Riegman posted almost 8 years ago

Please add this feature.

0 Votes

B

Brian Turner posted about 8 years ago

A design search is really necessary for me too. I want to be able to search by design name/description as well as have a design product id so my customers can search for "bears or cats  or whatever". Hopefully this can be provided soon.

Brian Turner
Bababean Embroidery Studio

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted about 8 years ago

That is currently not possible. I'll move this port to the feature request forum.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment