Show customized product after order

After placing the order, the customer receives a link in the confirmation email with which he can view the product in the Designer.

The problem is that the customer can only view the product if they log in to the store before clicking on this link.

For customers who do not log in beforehand, the product is opened in the Designer, but they do not see their customizations.

Only the empty product is opened.

Customers without a customer account have no opportunity to view the product again.

This leads to many questions from customers.

Registered customers with a customer account do not understand why they have to log in to the store BEFORE clicking on this link in the email.

Customers without a customer account do not understand why they cannot view the product again to check it. After all, they have received a link to do so.

I hope I have described the problem well enough. I can upload screenshots for a better understanding.

Is there a way to fix this problem?

• @Johnson David
    Unfortunately, I cannot see your entry in the forum. I only read it in the email notification, so I'm not sure if this is reaching you. Thank you for your proposed solution. However, I have no idea how to attach this token to the email. I’m not a developer; I run a shop and want to make money, not tinker with things. I don’t see this as my responsibility. It should be the developers' job. Since you have a solution, it should certainly be no problem to integrate this solution or a similar one into the plugin.

Login or Signup to post a comment