Answered

Collage Image Upload White border issue

Hi Team,
I am allowing customers to upload the collage images which is working fine as expected but just observed one thing that whenever a customer uploads a large image in a middle upload zone then there is a white border line which is coming and which is not allowing a user to upload an image to a left side upload zone.
The problem is if the uploaded image is too big roughly of size 20 MB then the white border is coming out of upload zone and overlapping with left side of upload zone.
Please advice how to resolve this..
Thanks in advance 
  • Hi team,

Did anyone faced similar issue with white border coming while uploading a large image of around 20 MB ? below is the URL to reporuduce it.

https://bigbangflorist.com/product/acrylic-photo-frame-collage-of-5-pics/

please advice how to resolve this.. thanks in advance..

• Hi Vishnu Khatri, to solve this problem, from the product page click on individual settings and activate the 'Per Pixel Detection' option

This disables the possibility to click in the area that is not visible, practically where there is no pixel.

If you want to apply this to all products, you can do it from the plugin settings:

please let me know if this solves your problem

• Many thanks VI for the solution, this is working as expected and exactly what i wanted..

Once again thanks a ton, this was blocker for me for few days

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment