Poor image quality When "Done" button is clicked, update the WooCommerce product image. (lightbox)

I don't know from which update this problem appeared, but when we use the lightbox with the option ''When "Done" button is clicked, update the WooCommerce product image.'' the entire customization appears in a pixelated quality. Many clients contact us to ask if their personalization will be printed in pixelated quality. This is more visible on mobile. Please improve this quality, it wasn't like that and we are tired of explaining to customers that their customization is ok

• Hello again @V.I. :)
    what FPD version are you using ?

• hello Olivia :)

I'm using version 6.1.8. I haven't had time to test the new versions yet

• Well, i can't reproduce your issue :(
    My product image & bounding box are 600x600 px, so my customised design isn't pixelated when replacing the product image ...
    Is your bounding box is tall enough to match the product image dimension ? 
    Maybe you can enlarge the size of the boundig box in the product builder, while retaining the export size of the product and that will solve your problem?

• P.S. : i meant my product image, canvas size & bounding box dimensions

• It’s definitely the size of your canvas.
    Check your product image size and adjust the size of your canvas accordingly ;) 

• Hi, canvas size & bounding box dimensions are at least 1000x1000px, I don't think this is the problem because until some time ago this problem did not exist. In the customizer everything looks ok, only if I activate the option 'When "Done" button is clicked, update the WooCommerce product image' the customization image is of very poor quality and this is most visible on mobile. So when the done button is pressed, the product is added directly to the cart and the customer is automatically redirected to the cart page, but my customers tend to click on the product in the cart, and then the first thing they see in the image gallery is their pixelated personalization . But I decided to disable the image update option since I solved the problem with changing the text on the customization button. Now it is clear to the customer that he is on the page of the product he has already customized, and not on the page where he can start a new customization for the same product.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment