Correspondent image added automatically on other view

Posted over 2 years ago by helder santos

Post a topic
Implemented
h
helder santos

I know you already have the replace in all views feature.. but I have an avatar plush toy company, where when the customer adds a tshirt on the doll, the correspondent back image of the tshirt is automatically added on the back. When the person adds hair on the doll, the correspondent item is added on the back, and when the client chooses another one, it replaces in both views. This would be perfect for tshirt companies which creates specific designs that mach front and back of the product 

9 Votes

21 Comments

Sorted by
rady kal

rady kal posted 14 days ago Admin

Added in V6.1.9

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted 3 months ago Admin

Starting soon with this.

1 Votes

h

helder santos posted 3 months ago

Any news on this one? 

0 Votes

h

helder santos posted 7 months ago

It was marked as in progress now moved back to planned? :(

0 Votes

h

helder santos posted 7 months ago

Yeah, just like on this link: https://poppiz.com.br/produto/app-boneco/ 

it´s an avatar builder based on one of the first versions of FPD, if you need the source let me know I can send you .

for example: When adding a tshirt design, on the back of the doll, the correspondent image goes on the back side.

2 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted 7 months ago Admin

Just for understanding...you want a feature where different images are replaced to the views once one design is selected. So e.g. you click on a design in the designs module and then an image should be added to first and second view but the images are different? 

If yes, that sounds like a complex design system. That means you would be able to specify different images for a design and then you have to set the view index for every image.

1 Votes

h

helder santos posted 8 months ago

Radykal said it will be implemented soon on this new version. Waiting anxiously

0 Votes

L

Luke Breen posted 8 months ago

I requested similar functionality for the "Pattern Fill" feature, but had no response.

Currently if a pattern is selected, there's no way to update the corresponding elements across all views. Surely a "Pattern Fill" should work in the same way as a "Colour Fill" and update all linked elements across all views!

1 Votes

h

helder santos posted 10 months ago

waiting for so long :(

0 Votes

h

helder santos posted about 1 year ago

Was it implemented on last update? 

0 Votes

h

helder santos posted over 1 year ago

Hope this is the year rady is going to implement it <3

0 Votes

h

Any news on this one?

0 Votes

h

Any News? Hoping a lot this finally gets here

0 Votes

Y

YuGo007 posted almost 2 years ago

we all hope they will consider adding this suggestion on the next update. it will be really useful 

0 Votes

h

helder santos posted about 2 years ago

Hoping tey will take this suggestion <3

0 Votes

h

Yes, here is a live example of the plugin working with those modifications. > https://poppiz.com.br/produto/app-boneco/

Try adding items as hair, tshirts or shorts with has its respectives items on the back of the doll added automatically as they are linked 

Unfortunetly we can't update anymore since the modification was made on previous versions

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted about 2 years ago Admin

Do you have a live example or a screencast of that workflow.

0 Votes

h

I really want to keep the plugin updated, it's something I would pay for them to do it for all of us <3

0 Votes

s

santinhoz page posted about 2 years ago

I even made a modification on the plugin to do it, I would share with you. But every since I have no option to update the plugin on the new releases it sux.

0 Votes

m

maxell maxe posted about 2 years ago

Great idea!

0 Votes

s

silmar ribeiro posted about 2 years ago

That would definetly be one of the best features to come. Clap!

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment