Pricing by Area

Posted about 4 years ago by Dave Whitworth

Post a topic
Answered
D
Dave Whitworth

I am trying to get my head around the Pricing rules....

I have a "design" that is just a shape.   The customer selects/inserts the shape they want, then resizes it to their needs.

Is it possible to set up a pricing rule that changes the price based on the size of that design dynamically?    

Thanks,

DaveW

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted about 4 years ago Admin Best Answer

Is it possible to set up a pricing rule that changes the price based on the size of that design dynamically?    

-> Yes, this is possible using the pricing plugin.

But I've found no way to create pricing rules by the printable area in mm/cm.

-> Do you mean your users can define the view size themselves? (Dynamic views module in the Plus Add On) That way you can define prices based on this size. 

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
rady kal

rady kal posted about 4 years ago Admin

currently there is no documentation on that. You can contact our support to ask specific questions for the setup. 

0 Votes

D

Dave Whitworth posted about 4 years ago

Any chance of an example on how to make ti work?

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted about 4 years ago Admin Answer

-> Yes, this is possible using the pricing plugin.

-> Do you mean your users can define the view size themselves? (Dynamic views module in the Plus Add On) That way you can define prices based on this size. 

0 Votes

J

Jay posted about 4 years ago

I'm also in need of something similar – User would be able to create a printable tape design with sizes ranging from stickers and mugs to large car and wall designs.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment