Welcome to the support center for

Fancy Product Designer & Multistep Product Configurator

New reactive Backend UI in 4.1

We decided to implement the same UI into WordPress as we are using in our ADMIN solution. So with V4.1 you can easily enable the new UI for Products, Product Builder, UI Composer and Designs.

This will become the standard for the next version, so please test the new UI and share any bug in this topic.

If you want to disable it because of a bug, you can easily do that in FPD Settings > Advanced > Troubleshooting. 

HI,

The latest up-date is missing the PDF with static PNG option for the Basic Export.  This has left me with a huge problem as that's all I can use to support my processes.

I know this happened for 3.9.5 also, and then you re-added it.  Can you re-add it again please (urgent)

Hi,

The new version does not give an option for PDF with static PNG for Basic Export.  This is causing me huge issues, as this is all I can use to support my processes.  I know that for version 3.9.5 the same thing happened and you re-added that option.  Can you so the same for this version please (urgent)

Facebook module is not working in front end.

@Mehmed Thanks for sharing. Will be fixed in next update

Hi, I put this comment up yesterday but have not had a response yet.  Would really like to hear your thoughts please:

The new version does not give an option for PDF with static PNG for Basic Export.  This is causing me huge issues, as this is all I can use to support my processes.  I know that for version 3.9.5 the same thing happened and you re-added that option.  Can you so the same for this version please (urgent)

Login or Signup to post a comment