Product pricing in FPD vs. Woocommerce

Posted almost 5 years ago by Jemma Desante

Post a topic
Answered
J
Jemma Desante

My issue is as follows:

I have created all my products in FPD and created a new product for the required category in Woocommerce. So, for example, I have a custom T shirts category. In that category there are three different fabrics. One is $20.00, one is $30.00 and one is $40.00.

Once I create the product in Woocommerce and link to the FPD category, how do I configure the product so that when the customer chooses one of the three options the price under the canvas changes. If I use WooCommerce product variations then there is a dropdown box under the canvas with pricing but the product image doesn't change. If I keep the product "Simple" without variations and put the price of each FPD product inside the FPD interface then the price doesn't appear at all on the category page for "T-shirts". I need the price to update as the customer changes their option and then the price range to show under the product thumbnail both on the category page and also wherever else the product is showcased (ie, Featured product section).

Is this a setting I am missing? Please help.  

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted almost 5 years ago Admin Best Answer

If I use WooCommerce product variations then there is a dropdown box under the canvas with pricing but the product image doesn't change. 

-> You can either load a different fancy product or a preview image for your product so that the image changes. 

If I keep the product "Simple" without variations and put the price of each FPD product inside the FPD interface then the price doesn't appear at all on the category page for "T-shirts". I need the price to update as the customer changes their option and then the price range to show under the product thumbnail both on the category page and also wherever else the product is showcased (ie, Featured product section).

-> You can set view prices in the product builder. That way the price can be shown but i recommend to use a variable product (see above)

0 Votes

1 Comments

rady kal

rady kal posted almost 5 years ago Admin Answer

If I use WooCommerce product variations then there is a dropdown box under the canvas with pricing but the product image doesn't change. 

-> You can either load a different fancy product or a preview image for your product so that the image changes. 

If I keep the product "Simple" without variations and put the price of each FPD product inside the FPD interface then the price doesn't appear at all on the category page for "T-shirts". I need the price to update as the customer changes their option and then the price range to show under the product thumbnail both on the category page and also wherever else the product is showcased (ie, Featured product section).

-> You can set view prices in the product builder. That way the price can be shown but i recommend to use a variable product (see above)

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment