Change color on text added by user

Posted over 5 years ago by Johan Bakke

Post a topic
Answered
Johan Bakke
Johan Bakke

I can't find how the user can change the color of text added by the user. 

If I add a text field in th UI Designer, then I can change the text color on the product page but if I add a new text field (with the add text button) on the product page then there's no way to change the color.

What am I doing wrong?

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted over 5 years ago Admin Best Answer

If you go to your WooCommerce Product and click on individual product settings in the meta box of fancy product designer you can click on the tab "custom text properties" and there you can enter the colors your customers can choose from. Entering only one color code enables the color picker.

0 Votes

10 Comments

Sorted by
N

Nick Dunn posted about 1 year ago

When I go into the individual product settings and set the default color it doesn't seem to work when I use the frontend.  When I add a new block of text it always defaults to black and I want it to default grey.  Thanks for the help!

0 Votes

M

Mike koonce posted almost 3 years ago

Hi I would like to know how to make the user having the ability of picking different color for each view of the text.

0 Votes

A

Ali Javed posted over 3 years ago

Can I change color codes to actual name of the colors?

0 Votes

R

Rhiannon Doyle posted over 3 years ago Admin

One colour enables the picker. Yes you can have a picker for each path of an svg.

0 Votes

d

doze posted over 3 years ago

Is it possible to have color picler for the custom text? If I do like above, there will be only the certain colors available. Same for custom images. Can I have color picker for the svg paths too?

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted over 4 years ago Admin

You can go to Fancy Product Designer -> Settings -> Element Properties -> Custom Texts -> Default Color and enter the color hex code you want to be used. 

0 Votes

c

covololo posted over 4 years ago

Hello, and how can I limit it to one color?

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted almost 5 years ago Admin

yes you can set the colors in the individual product settings in your WooCommerce product. 

0 Votes

R

Renzo Salvador posted almost 5 years ago

Is it posible to have swathes to limit the colors?

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted over 5 years ago Admin Answer

If you go to your WooCommerce Product and click on individual product settings in the meta box of fancy product designer you can click on the tab "custom text properties" and there you can enter the colors your customers can choose from. Entering only one color code enables the color picker.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment