Basic form

Posted over 8 years ago by Bruno

Post a topic
Implemented
B
Bruno

I think it's really necessary that the basic FPD FORM will be able to add some more fields. That the user can edit the number of product he wants to buy and the price change dynamically.

17 Votes

32 Comments

Sorted by
A

Ahmed posted about 3 years ago

This is a great plugin, unfortunately I don't use Gravity forms and I am not going to pay +$100 for adding one field to the form, is there any way I can do that by coding? I can't find the hooks or actions to do so.

0 Votes

n

neal Drake posted over 6 years ago

I'm so happy you choose Gravity Forms, it's by far the best WP form builder. 

Is it now possible with the new GF integration to edit the FPD product text and photo fields via the form on the page?

0 Votes

R

Robson Pac posted almost 7 years ago

FANTASTIC!

FPD is now unlimited!

I'll put together a ton of business on the internet!

Thank you Radycal!

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted almost 7 years ago Admin

The update is now available on codecanyon, You have to download it from there and replace it.

0 Votes

L

Luis Avila posted almost 7 years ago

How do I update my Plus addon to 1.1.0?  My plugin still shows 1.0.0.  I also downloaded new copy from my Envato account and still no update shows. 

0 Votes

rady kal

I checked the discussion here and most customers are using GF, which is even a better form builder in my opinion with more options than CF. CF has also not so many action and filter hooks to create an add-on easily for it.

As Yolen said....try to find a comparable product designer like mine in this price range, you not gonna find many. I think $19 is quite affordable considering that you earning money with the product designer.

0 Votes

A

Andrew Wilson posted almost 7 years ago

I might be inclined to agree with you if only you hadn't kept everyone waiting for so long for such a basic feature and like I say, why only gravity forms? More people use CF7.

Andrew

0 Votes

Y

Yolen posted almost 7 years ago

I think it's perfectly understandable to have this as an add-on. This plug in is beyond reasonable in price. Thanks Radykal!

0 Votes

A

Andrew Wilson posted almost 7 years ago

Thanks for the update but not everyone uses gravity forms - have you also connected this with contact form 7?

Also, something as basic as this (a decent contact form) should surely be incuded in the plugin and not as a paid add-on. Many of us have been waiting for so long for this, in the end I gave up using the plugin for a while until a decent form was included because it just caused me more work.

Thanks - Andrew

0 Votes

rady kal

It will be included in Plus Add-on Version 1.1.0. It allows to connect Gravity Forms with Fancy Product Designer.

http://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/discussions/topics/13000016052

See solution article: http://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/solutions/articles/13000033292-connecting-gravity-form-with-fancy-product-designer

0 Votes

T

Tobias posted almost 7 years ago

That was the reason why I bought that plugin... and you said you will implement the form feature...

0 Votes

T

Tobias posted almost 7 years ago

Do you will implement that feature or not?

0 Votes

M

Matheus P Moraes posted about 7 years ago

Some news here? I would like to use FPD as well, but first I need the integration with any forms plugin as Contact Form 7.

0 Votes

D

David Fozdar posted over 7 years ago

Oh I see. That's pretty cool.

0 Votes

Spotmedias

Spotmedias posted over 7 years ago

Hi David,

In fact it's a contest where you first choose a product, you customize it with FPD and send it. As simple as that.
But I needed to add more fields for the user to send with its custom product.

I had an answer from Johnny (the creator of FPD) and he told me that is it possible to add more fields but I need to tweak the pluging code for that.
So until a new version of FDP with this ability to add new fields in the form from the WP admin, I don't see any other -easy- solution.

Thanks David for your concern.

Have a great day. :)

0 Votes

D

You mean you are going to test the different product designers?

I'm unsure what you are saying. If you clarify, perhaps I can give you an answer based on my experiences.

0 Votes

Spotmedias

Spotmedias posted over 7 years ago

Hi all,
I'll use the plugin in Wordpress to make a contest so I need more information from the players.
Is there a way to customize the core (like I see there is no option for that in the settings) or maybe some of you already found another solution for that?
Thanks for your help.

0 Votes

D

Absolutely. The two main things are better PDF export quality and compatibility with Gravity Forms, that is, better backend functionality.

The developers know this and are working hard to achieve this. They do a great job.

0 Votes

R

Robson Pac posted over 7 years ago

Gravity Forms is the most complete plugin for creating forms.

Once this feature is created Fancy PD will sell more.

Because? Because Fancy PD will have no limits.

The possibilities are endless!

0 Votes

D

Contact Form 7 and Gravity Forms compatibility.

I use both. Contact Form 7 is great since it is free, and works very well (with some self training) as a default form creator.

Gravity Forms is like the standard for putting together very professional complex forms. Compatibility with both in some way would be great.

0 Votes

T

Tobias posted over 7 years ago

+3

0 Votes

J

Jesse Alanen posted almost 8 years ago

+1 from me too!

0 Votes

V

Viv posted almost 8 years ago

Yes this would be great just being able to add custom form fields +1

0 Votes

Y

Yolen posted almost 8 years ago

I agree on the Gravity Forms. It's the best all around contact form.

0 Votes

D

David Fozdar posted almost 8 years ago

Your plugin should be compatible with Gravity Forms, for sure.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment