Can This Work For A Tee Shirt Store?

Posted over 8 years ago by scott richards

Post a topic
Answered
s
scott richards

I'd like to be able to create a tee shirt store where I upload a design and let the customer choose a teeshirt or hoodie and the color.

I don't need the customer to change the design, just the style (teeshirt or hoodie) and the color of the teeshirt or hoodie.

Can the woo extension do that?

The site I want to build is similar to :

http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/I-HAD-FRIENDS-ON-THAT-DEATH-STAR-FUNNY-T-SHIRT-P12756.aspx?Style=767887

I don't want to have to upload the tee shirt images over and over again, just copy a product that already has all the colors and styles, upload an image that should go on the front of the shirt and save.

Please let me know,

Thanks

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted over 8 years ago Best Answer

You can do something similar to this sneaker demo, but you would have to create two separate products for the hoodie and the t-shirt(-> two different pages, not like your example all in one). The demo above uses Multiple Step Product Configurator and Fancy Product Designer.

0 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
D

Darnald Young posted over 8 years ago

It was php memory issue I am using go-daddy as my host thanks guys.

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted over 8 years ago

0 Votes

S

Steve Drexler posted over 8 years ago

Darnald, this is probably a server issue. Check your Server Settings (possibly a "folder permissions issue")

0 Votes

D

Darnald Young posted over 8 years ago

I am unable to load the demos "Load Demo". It keeps saying Something went wrong please try again. When I go to my media I see the Shadow PNG and the Base PNG just not the shirt for front and back. have tried it on different laptops nothing seams to work help

0 Votes

D

Deleted Agent posted over 8 years ago Answer

You can do something similar to this sneaker demo, but you would have to create two separate products for the hoodie and the t-shirt(-> two different pages, not like your example all in one). The demo above uses Multiple Step Product Configurator and Fancy Product Designer.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment