Upsell Other Products with Same Design

Posted almost 9 years ago by SeanL

Post a topic
Implemented
S
SeanL

It would be cool to have the design that the user made available for upsell so they can purchase the design on other printed products. I'm using this for t-shirts and I'd like to be able to automatically put that same image on a bag, hoodie, or pillow and ask the user to add them to their cart.

17 Votes

18 Comments

Sorted by
V

Varun Kapoor posted over 4 years ago

Can anyone please share some steps or a video on how to use cross sells? I am trying since yesterday but can't get it to work :(

0 Votes

a

asad posted almost 5 years ago

Is there a demo of this so we can see what it looks like?

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted almost 5 years ago Admin

Included in 4.0.0

In V4.0.0 you are able to enable this feature, but we implemented an own Cross-Sells display, because displaying the design of the customers in the cross-sells of the theme might lead to different issues. Many themes are using their own HTML structure for these cross-sells items.

All infos can be found here: https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/solutions/articles/13000063182-displaying-cross-sells-products-when-adding-a-product-to-the-cart

0 Votes

R

Roy Bainbridge posted over 5 years ago

This would be a great feature. I noticed it's been marked as planned. I wondered if anyone at FPD has any more info on progress?

0 Votes

B

Brent posted over 5 years ago

3 years ago and nothing! Come on, people are willing to pay for this, make it happen!

0 Votes

L

Luke Farrago posted over 5 years ago

Waiting as well, would pay

0 Votes

1pression

1pression posted over 5 years ago

Me too.

0 Votes

B

Ben posted over 5 years ago

Add me to the list of people waiting.  Absolutely would pay for this. 

0 Votes

W

Wayne posted over 6 years ago

Would've been great if this had been done... 3 years ago requested... I'm waiting for this!  It would also be good to have override options for Product View:

- show original product image if no uploaded Fancy image

- detect logo / avatar - this would allow anyone to see their already uploaded logo auto before any Fancy upload

- detect last uploaded Fancy upload

- randomise uploaded Fancy uploads

- auto select images and or custom options from Vendors e,g if a marketplace which are really common now it detects the customer role Vendor then uses their logo for their products

I wait in anticipation... It is in your favour probably to work on this as a request as obviously it's very popular

0 Votes

A

Angela Finch posted over 6 years ago

I would pay for this feature too!

0 Votes

B

Brent posted over 6 years ago

I would pay $80 for this feature. Make it happen! :)

0 Votes

F

Francisco Carrera posted almost 7 years ago

I would totally pay for such a plugin.   Yes vistaprints is fantastic but it might be a little heavy (not sure...)  meaning, it takes your logo or such and automatically applies it to several products in your check out.  I'd assume that makes the loading times slower so performance would depend on webhost.  But if you come up with something like this, I'd be the first to use it!  thank you!

0 Votes

J

John Reimann posted about 7 years ago

If you go to vistaprint.co.uk they add your design to lots of other products to encourage you to purchase. E.g - if you design a business card with logo, they will automatically show you previews of your logo on flyers, tote bags, pens, t-shirts etc.

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted about 7 years ago Admin

Does anybody have an live example of a similar application or any illustration demonstrating the feature?

0 Votes

E

Erin Welker posted over 7 years ago

This would be fantastic!!! If anyone has a work around or code to do this, please share :) 

0 Votes

F

Fabian Cruz posted over 8 years ago

I Believe that you could do this 2 different ways but I could be wrong.

1. If is apparel have variations with different prices for Tshirt or Hoodie while keeping the size attribute which would be the same.
2. Creating a new product under the same category inside fancy and creating the woocommerce product as the art itself and adding the price difference to the fancy elements for the different objects like tshirts, hoodies, cellphone cases etc and selecting that category for that design to enable this. 

Again those are quick ideas that came to my head.

0 Votes

J

John Foster posted over 8 years ago

Yes! I would like to do exactly what you are asking for as well.

0 Votes

bartek tomas

bartek tomas posted almost 9 years ago

Hello, i like this idea . i think its even natural process with those type of trading, i saw this function in so many places.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment