Description in check out page

Posted almost 9 years ago by Morgan Creech

Post a topic
Implemented
M
Morgan Creech

It would be ideal for the customer to also see the custom options they have selected on the check out page. As of now, the columns are a picture of the product (customized view), price, quantity and total. It would be great if there was a column for "Custom Description" and it would display the customizations the customer has chosen. For example, we sell signs, so on the check out page the "Custom Description" would be

Background color: Forest Green

Text: Arial

Symbol color: White

Braille color: Clear

This would also be hopeful on the back end when viewing the order so you get a full summary of the custom options chosen, as opposed to having to click individually on the product so see what color / font is ordered. 

6 Votes

7 Comments

Sorted by
D

Daron Wall posted over 5 years ago

Is it possible to see the Title or file name of designs and images included as well?  I have a product where a user can add "Pink Glitter Adhesive paper for $2" or "Pink Glitter Acrylic for $6" but the images look identical.  It is really difficult to differentiate when it comes in the order picture.

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted about 8 years ago Admin

Added in 3.0.0

0 Votes

rady kal

rady kal posted almost 9 years ago Admin

0 Votes

M

Morgan Creech posted almost 9 years ago

I have a developer working on this. Is there an API or detailed developer documentation I can pass on that explains how to access the array/object for each variant in the checkout cart?

0 Votes

D

Digamber Pradhan posted almost 9 years ago

Also if quantity fields could be added for custom option or atleast an option to add them

0 Votes

C

Charles Heller posted almost 9 years ago

Completely agree, I would really like to see a breakdown of the customisation on the checkout page.

Thank you

0 Votes

L

Luke Breen posted almost 9 years ago

I would also like to see this added, the current set up is very confusing for a user. They need to be able to see what they have selected and ideally, how much these custom addons cost. 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment