Wordpress or Woocommerce?

Posted almost 9 years ago by John Rowley

Post a topic
Answered
J
John Rowley

This Fancy Product Designer software looks Fantastic and I have read the reviews and the demo and it looks perfect for me.

I have already built a wordpress website for my band and have added a woocommerce shop with a few products. Which version of Fancy product designer should I buy? How easily does the wordpress version integrate with woocomerce?

Thanks

John

0 Votes

J

Judd Pickett posted almost 9 years ago Best Answer

Fellow user here - I would recommend the WooCommerce version since you already have a shop with products. In my experience, FPD integrates well with my existing products.
Thanks!

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
R

Robert Hollingsworth posted over 8 years ago

Judd, if you are out there, and are using FPD with your WooCommerce site/products, may I ask you a question about setting up products, templates, and categories. I am extremely frustrated and just not finding the answers I need. My web developer got this for us and knows nothing about how to set anything up. Thanks for you time. 

0 Votes

J

John Rowley posted almost 9 years ago

Thanks Jon

0 Votes

J

Judd Pickett posted almost 9 years ago Answer

Fellow user here - I would recommend the WooCommerce version since you already have a shop with products. In my experience, FPD integrates well with my existing products.
Thanks!

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment